Monday, May 18, 2015

Merck EVP To Present In NYC Tomorrow At 10:30 EDT -- Keytruda® Ramp/Rollout In Focus


My very strong hunch is that nothing much of a material flavor -- beyond what was learned in last week's ASCO 2015 abstracts release -- will be dsclosed.

But we will be watching just the same. Per MarketWatch, then:

. . . .Merck. . . announced that Adam Schechter, executive vice president and president, Global Human Health is scheduled to present at the UBS 2015 Global Healthcare Conference in New York on May 19, 2015 at 10:30 a.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, members of the media and the general public are invited to listen to a live audio webcast of the presentation. . . .


In any event, I'll likely listen in -- so you won't need to. I'll report anything materially new. This is the one time of year I wished I lived in the Big Apple. Mid-Spring there. . . is lovely. Onward!

No comments: